Symbiosis to start a vocational university in Madhya Pradesh.
Symbiosis group is going to start a vocational university in Madhya Pradesh. This information ws disclosed was given during a meeting held between the director of Symbiosis Open University, Swati Majumdar and MP Chief Minister Shivaji Singh Chouhan. Chief Minister said that the state government will extend cooperation in the establishment of a vocational university in MP.
Chouhan said Symbiosis should short list land for the proposed university, reported a leading daily. Emphasis is on development of skilled manpower in Madhya Pradesh. Special efforts are underway to provide the youth with jobs.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojna is the initiative to achieve the goal. Majumdar informed that Symbiosis wishes to establish a skill development based vocational university.
Symbiosis has established 17 campuses throughout India. Additional chief secretary PK Dash, additional chief secretary Ajita Bajpai Pandey, secretary revenue Ajit Kesri, principal secretary to CM Manoj Shrivastava and secretary to CM, SK Mishra were present on the occasion.
Also on HTCampus.com
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC) declares 2014 undergraduate merit list for Bachelors in Mass Communication (BMC)
- International Youth Day at LNCT, Bhopal
- ‘Thinking Social’ Seminar at Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune on 3rd October 2015
- SBI Pinkathon Pune 2015: A Social Awareness Initiative of SIT
- Examination Time Table Announced by Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Symbiosis to Host ‘Mr. & Ms. Symbi Fit Competition’ in February
- SET 2016 Applications Open: Apply Now
- Symbiosis MBA Admission 2017 Begins
- view more