Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) offers admission in Master programmes for the year 2013.
Eligibility Requirements for MBA:
A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- 10 + 2 years H.Sc. + 3 years bachelor’s degree pattern
- 10 + 3 years Diploma + 3 years bachelor’s degree pattern
Candidates with section ‘A’ & ‘B’ certificates and other similar certificate of professional bodies or societies (e.g. A.M.I.E.) recognised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India is considered to be equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree holders only with 2 Years regular full time Teaching experience / Industrial experience in the relevant field after successful completion of the course including project work.
- 10 + 2 years H.Sc. + AMIE (with 2 years experience)
- 10 + 3 Years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE (with 2 years experience)
- Candidates admitted through Lateral Entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. and MCA degree courses.
- Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. degrees obtained through Distance mode/Week end courses are not eligible.
- Candidates with MCA/M.Sc. degree obtained through week end courses are not eligible.
- Candidates with degree obtained without studying 10th, 12thStd. or 3 years diploma and 3 years degree programme are not eligible.
- Candidates appearing for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree course except AMIE during April / May 2013 may also apply for TANCET 2013.
Date and time of entrance test:
M.B.A. - 6 April 2013 (Saturday) 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon