Placement is conducted for Diploma students for the post of Associate Engineer!
TCS is participating in the Joint Campus Placement at the campus of Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology (SVGOI), Banur on June 10, 2015. This campus drive welcomes students from Diploma of 2015, 2014 & 2013 Batch pass out.
TCS is the leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. TCS has been ranked number one amongst the top 100 companies in Asia.
The placement is conducted for the post of Associate Engineer with salary package of Rs. 1, 86, 002 per annum.
- Diploma should be in Electrical, Electronics, IT and Computer Science (10+2+Diploma), 2013, 2014 and 2015 batch passing-out only.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above in Diploma, 12th and 10th.
- All academic courses should be full time.
- Maximum gap in academics upto 24months
- No Backlog
- Maximum upto two pending backlogs are permissible for batch of 2015 at the time of appearing for TCS selection process
Selection process will be as follows:
- Online Test
- Interviews (Technical & HR)
Source: Suraj Shrestha, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on