TIAS will conduct 25th national conference on freedom of expression on March 12, 2016.
Technia Institute of Advanced Studies, New Delhi will organise the 25th national conference on ‘Freedom of Expression: A Prerequisite to Democracy’ on March 12, 2016 at Tecnia Auditorium.
The aim of conducting this conference is to bring together and provide a platform to professionals, academicians, students and research scholars from management, information technology, library information science and media backgrounds, to present, discuss and exchange their experiences and expertise on the current issues pertaining to the theme of the conference.
The institute request all interested candidates to submit their research paper and confirm their benevolent presence for the conference on March 12, 2016. Their technical impetus during the conference would provide strong motivation in resolving the points of the global trends and issues in media communication.
Theme and sub-theme:
- Democracy and free speech
- Freedom of belief
- Rights vs. duties and responsibilities for freedom of expression
- Use and overuse of freedom of expression
- New Media and its challenges for freedom of expression
- Indian laws and freedom of expression
- Social Media for Democratic Awakening
- Alternative and Community Media
- Communication Technology and Digital Media
- Social Movements and Media
- Cross-cultural Communication and Media
- Mass Communication, Society and Globalization
- Current challenges before Entertainment Industry
- Media policy, ethics, laws and social responsibilities
- Regional languages and Dialects in upcoming Media Trends.
- Censorship on Social Media
- Right to liberty and security
- Last date of Full Paper Submission: February 29, 2016
- Confirmation date of acceptance of Full Paper and Registration: March 5, 2016
- Conference Date: March 12, 2016
Source: Pranav Kharbanda, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on