The BE/B. Tech admission at Thapar University will offer on basis of student’s performance in JEE Mains 2015!
Thapar University has announced cut off list of 3rd counselling for admission to BE/B. Tech programme 2015. The admission will offer on basis of student’s performance in JEE Mains 2015.
The application process for Indian candidates had been closed on May 14, 2015 while last date to apply for FN/NRI candidates for all programs is June 30, 2015.
The cut off list is as below:
Thapar University B. Tech eligibility criteria:
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent recognized examination
- Must have secured an aggregate of at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in Physics, Mathematics and any one: Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science
- Must have attempted the JEE Main 2015 with at least 20% aggregate marks (15% for SC/ST candidates)
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be born on or after October 1, 1990 (5 years relaxation in age for SC/ST/PH candidates)
Source: Ankita Goyal, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on