Some tips and tricks to crack JEE Mains for the students who have enough faith in their abilities to crack JEE exam without joining any coaching class.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is considered as one of the toughest engineering exams to crack without joining any coaching institute for sure. Students have to devote months of preparation to crack this exam. Definitely, good guidance is needed to secure a decent score in JEE entrance exam. However, there are a lot of students in this era who believe in their own abilities and aptitude.
So, here are some tips and tricks on How to Prepare for JEE Mains Without Coaching:
First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a positive approach towards your goal. These days, the competition has become so high, you need to give a tremendous effort mentally and physically. You must raise your level of performance to be able to crack the exam.
Relevant Study Material
You should know the entire syllabus that will be covered in the exam; so that you can collect study material for preparation. Reference to best JEE Main preparation books and previous years question papers for JEE Main will go a long way into your preparations.
Proper Utilisation of Time
You must follow a strict timetable to utilise your time in the best way. Solve more and more problems, discover more and more new tricks. You should make notes on the topics in which you are weak. This will help you to perform well in the exam.
Interact with JEE Experts
Keep in touch with the students who have cleared JEE Main test so that you can get a better guidance. They will let you know about Do’s and Don’ts for JEE test.
Working with a competitive study group goes a very long way in the successful preparation of JEE Main. Group discussion with teachers and fellow students will recreate a cooperative environment to multiply your knowledge exponentially. Students can Quiz and challenge each other with questions from the JEE Main syllabus.
You should revise the syllabus as many times as you can. Doing so will help you in the following ways:
- It will increase your test-taking speed.
- It will help you overcome panic.
- It will give you a clear picture about the topics you’re weak in.
Eat & Sleep Well
Having a good diet is as much essential as studying. Your brain needs regular energy from food to work efficiently. You must have at least 8 hours of proper sleep to relax your brain.
It is always better to start early and revise towards the end to come through with flying colours!!
Also on HTCampus.com
- JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced) Going to Pose Tough Competition this Year
- Attempt JEE (Main) & Advanced like any Other Paper
- JEE (Main) 2014: How to prepare for Paper 1?
- JEE (Main) 2014 Paper 2: Some Last Minute Tips
- JEE Advanced 2014: Registration Process Open Till May 9, 2014
- Tips for self study for cracking IIT/JEE Entrance Exams
- Conquering IIT-JEE
- JEE Advanced 2016 to be Conducted by IIT Guwahati
- JEE (Main) 2013: Registration & Application from 8 Nov - 15 Dec 2012
- IIT JEE Mains Entrance Test-2013 on New Format to be Held on 7th April 2013
- Preparation Tips for JEE Mains & Advanced 2013!
- Institutes Accepting IIT-JEE 2012 Ranks for Admissions
- ‘There Was Never a Thought of NOT Joining IIT’- An Interview with the JEE 2014 Topper
- view more