A list of the top ranked colleges for Mass Communication across India in terms of curriculum and exposure. Get into one of these colleges for your higher education in the field of journalism and mass communication.
A career in Mass Communication & Journalism is a challenging task. Journalists play a major role in the development of the nation and they need to be in top form to be able to evaluate, assess and project information to masses in the best of their sensibility. Mass Communication & Journalism has come a long way. Not only is it considered the 4th pillar of the constitution, today Journalism & Mass Communication is practised through various mediums - Print, Electronic and Radio.
While there are many Mass Media institutes in India, students always wish to seek admission in the top media institutions in India. Every year, surveys are conducted and a list of top 10 Mass Communication Institutes in India and top 50 Mass Communication Institutes in India is curated depending on various factors. Students can view the list of top 10 Mass Communication and Journalism Institutes here and apply accordingly.
- IIMC, New Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
- A.J Kidwai MCRC, Jamia Milia Islamia Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad
- Dept. of Communication and Journalism, Pune University
- Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Delhi
There are various exams that are conducted to get admission in these colleges. Some of the popular exams held in India include IIMC, ASJ, CJET etc. for admission to both undergraduate and post graduate entrance exams in India.