A list of the top ranked colleges for Mass Communication across India in terms of curriculum and exposure. Get into one of these colleges for your higher education in the field of journalism and mass communication.
A career in mass communication/ journalism is a challenging task. Journalists play a major role in the development of the nation and they need to be in top form to be able to evaluate, assess and project information to masses in the best of their sensibility. Mass Communication & Journalism have come a long way. Not is it just considered to be the 4th pillar of the constitution, today, journalism & mass communication is practised through various mediums - print, electronic and radio.
The possibilities of mass communication & journalism is many, one needs to tap it to the best of their ability. We have listed the top 10 institutes for mass communication by order of popularity, curriculum and exposure to help students identify which college is best suited for them.
- IIMC, New Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
- A.J Kidwai MCRC, Jamia Milia Islamia Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Commmunication
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad
- Dept. of Communication and Journalism, Pune University
- Manorama School of Communication, Kottayyam
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Delhi
There are various exams that are conducted to get admission to these colleges. Some of the popular exams held in India include IIMC, ASJ, CJET etc. for admission to both undergraduate and post graduate entrance exams in India.
Also on HTCampus.com
- Courses to Study Abroad after Class 12th
- Is Mass Communication Your True Calling?
- Mass Communication: The Beginning of a Creative Journey
- Journalism Admissions in India 2016
- Top Private Colleges in India
- Jamia Millia Islamia M.A (Mass Communication) Results 2016 Declared
- Top 10 Journalism and Mass Communication Colleges in India
- Booming Offbeat Careers in India
- Delhi School of Communication All Set to Welcome 22nd Batch
- Industry Pundits Debunk Myths of Media Management and Analytics
- Jamia Millia Islamia Mass Comm. Entrance Test 2017
- IIMC Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2017
- IIMC Mass Comm Entrance Test Dates 2017
- XIC OET 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern
- Manorama School of Communication Admissions 2017: Apply for PG Diploma in Print & Broadcast Journalism
- All India Journalism Entrance Exams for 2013
- view more