A list of the top ranked colleges for Mass Communication across India in terms of curriculum and exposure.
A career in mass communication/ journalism is a challenging task. Journalists play a major role in the development of nation and they need to be in top form to be able to evaluate, assess and project information to masses in the best of their sensibility. Mass Communication & Journalsim have come a long way. Not is it just considered to be the 4th pillar of the constitution, today, journalism & mass communication is practiced through various mediums - print, electronic and radio.
The possibilities of mass communination & journalism is many, one needs to tap it to the best of their ability. We have listed the top 10 journalism and mass communication institutes of India, by order of popularity, curriculum and exposure to help students identify which college is best suited for them.
- IIMC, New Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Communication, Mumbai
- Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
- A.J Kidwai MCRC, Jamia Milia Islamia Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Commmunication
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
- Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad
- Dept. of Communication and Journalism, Pune University
- Manorama School of Communication, Kottayyam
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Delhi
There are various exams that are conducted to get admission to these colleges. Some of the popular exams held in India include IIMC, ASJ, CJET etc. for admission to both undergraduate and post graduate entrance exams in India.