Here is a list of the Top notch institutes for Hotel Management in Delhi and NCR.
Hotel Management is one of the most popular courses in the hospitality sector in India today. There are both private and government approved hotel management colleges throughout the country. We have compiled a list of the top 5 hotel management institutes located in Delhi / NCR.
Top Hotel Management Colleges situated in Delhi and NCR region are as follows:
(Outlook India 2017 Rank: 1)
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Pusa is approved by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) and is one of the leading institutes of hospitality education across the nation. The Institute of Hotel Management is one of the premier hospitality Institutes of India, providing quality hospitality education at undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate levels. The Institute comes under the aegis of Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. Many Eco-friendly measures are adopted in the Institute like solar water heaters, sewage treatment plant, underground water tank and water harvesting facilities. IHM Pusa offers these courses mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)
- Diploma in Food & Beverages Production
Post Graduate Level:
- Master of Science (Hospitality Administration)
- Master of Science in Food Service Management & Dietetics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations and Management
(Outlook India 2017 Rank: 8)
Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, New Delhi is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The institute aims to create dynamic hospitality industry leaders by imparting knowledge and skills through committed and expert faculty from the hospitality sector and upgraded curriculum in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The institute offers Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology Programme.
(Outlook India 2016 Rank: 12)
Amity School of Hospitality, Noida is among the best hotel management colleges in India and provides quality education in the field of hospitality and tourism. The school ensures to provide state-of-the-art infrastructure and excellent placement facility to students. Amity School of Hospitality produces dedicated professionals to meet the dynamic and sensitive needs of the hospitality industry. It offers these following courses:
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Diploma in Front Office Operation
- Diploma in Food Production
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
Post Graduate Level:
- MBA - Hospitality Management
Ph.D in Hospitality
Ph.D in Hospitality (Part Time)
Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences (JIMS) was established in 1997 with a clear vision and purpose. The institute aims to evolve into a world-class business institution recognised for its commitment to high powered quality education and research. The institute is committed to developing skilled professionals and entrepreneurs to exemplify human values. JIMS offers Bachelors in Tourism Studies and B.Voc(Hospitality, Catering, Travel, Tourism And Service Industry) programs.
Other popular Hotel Management Colleges in India (As per Outlook India Rankings)
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition Mumbai
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration
- Department of Hotel Management, Christ University Bangalore