Here is a list of the top ranked medical colleges in India based on the survey conducted in 2011.
Medicine and health care is not a static industry, it changes with the expanding population. One must understand that the growing population and association amongst patients and practitioners brings to the fore the importance of healthcare industry. The field has undergone various changes and stages of development; specialisations in the field are increasing each day. Apart from government hospitals and their staff, private hospitals and private medical practitioners play an important role in delivering healthcare services in India.
Here we have a list of the top colleges offering medical across the country.
These colleges are considered the most reputed and are ranked the top most colleges offering medical sciences.
The list of the best and the top ranked colleges are as follows:
1) AIIMS, Delhi
2) CMC, Vellore
3) AFMC, Pune
4) Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
5) JIPMER, Puducherry
6) MAMC, Chennai
7) Madras Medical College, Chennai
8) Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
9) Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj MU, Lucknow
10) BJ Medical College, Pune
11) Amrita Inst of Medical Sciences, Kochi
12) Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
13) St John's Medical College, Bangalore
14) Government Medical College, Chandigarh
15) BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad
These are the top ranked colleges for medical across the country. To know more about each click on the link of each institute.