The training programme at Jamia is funded by NRDMS and DST, New Delhi!
Department of Geography, Jamia Millia Islamia University is conducting a training programme on Geospatial Technology from May 26, 2015. The programme will be continued till June 15, 2015.
Participants from Geography, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, Geology and Military Science from Colleges and Universities are welcomed.
It is being funded by:
- Natural Resources Data Management System (NRDMS)
- Department of Science and Technology (DST) New Delhi
- First week will be devoted to develop theoretical understanding of technology
- Second week will focus on theoretical and practical aspects of technology
- Third week will be exclusively on application of Geospatial technology using open source software like Quantum GIS and SAGA.
The participants are expected to prepare a small project on the specified theme
For more information click on http://jmi.ac.in/upload/EventDetail/training_programme_geo_2015may26_june15_introduction.pdf
Source: Nadeem Rayeen, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on