TSICET 2017 eligibility criteria will give an insight of academic qualifications and other requirements. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for TSICET 2017 here.
TS ICET 2017 eligibility criteria are prescribed by the official exam conducting body, Telangana State Council for Higher Education. The candidates will get to know about the minimum academic qualification, age limit and other requirements to apply for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET).
The candidates must fulfil these criteria as outlined by the exam conducting body before they fill the TSICET 2017 application form.
Prescribed below are the important guidelines regarding the eligibility criteria for TSICET 2017 aspirants.
The exam is expected to be held in the month of May 2017 for admission to Master of Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) programmes of all universities in Telangana and their affiliated colleges.
TSICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must satisfy the local or non-local status laid down by the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
- The applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category students) in graduation with any discipline from a recognised university.
- The aspirant must be a graduate with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category students) from a recognised university. The candidate should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in graduation or 10+2 level.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible to sit for TS ICET 2017.
- The candidates with a Bachelor’s degree via distance mode can also apply for TS ICET 2017 examination, provided that, they must have a degree recognised by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.