TSICET 2017 counselling will begin soon after the declaration of TSICET result. Candidates must go through the details about the counselling of TSICET 2017 here.
TSICET 2017 counselling process will begin soon after the declaration of TSICET 2017 result. Candidates who will qualify the TSICET 2017 exam will be called for the counselling round. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct the counselling process for TSICET 2017. The counselling details will be announced on the official website of the Council.
The TSICET 2017 counselling will begin with the registration of the candidates. Registered candidates will be required to go through the verification process of the documents presented by them at the time of counselling.
The counselling will take place at various centres across India. The final seat allotment will be based on the TSICET 2017 counselling rounds.
TSICET 2017 counselling process will consist of the following steps:
- Registration of the candidate: The candidates must register themselves, to begin with, the counselling process for TSICET.
- Verification of Certificates: Once the registration process is over, the candidates will have to report to the counselling centre with the required documents.
- Online Web Options Entry and Freezing or Locking of Options: The conducting body of the exam will release an online portal once the document verification process is over. The candidates will have to enter their preference of colleges on the online portal and lock it.
- TSICET 2017 Seat Allotment: TSCHE will consider the choices and preferences locked by the candidates, although the allotment of seats will be based on the TSICET 2017 merit list.
- Payment of Fee and Reporting in allotted colleges: The counselling process will end with the remittance of the fee. The candidates must download the bank challan from the online website for future reference. The payment of the fee can be made in any of the Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in Telangana. The candidates will get the proof of payment along with the receipt, the candidates can report to allotted colleges.
TSICET 2017 Counselling Documents:
- Rank Card
- TSICET 2017 Hall Ticket
- Mark sheet of SSC/Intermediate or Equivalent Qualifying Examination
- Class XI to Degree Certificates
- Caste and Income Certificate issued on or after June 1, 2017
- Transfer Certificate of Degree or Equivalent
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- In case of non-local candidates, residential certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana from Tehsildar.