The capacity building programme was successfully conducted at Jamia University under the sponsorship of Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi!
The Department of Economics, Jamia Millia Islamia University conducted Two Week Capacity Building Programme from May 15-28, 2015. Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi had sponsored the programme.
The main objectives of CBP are as below:
- To develop capacity for conceptualizing and writing research proposals
- To enhance skills to prepare an appropriate research design, including conducting an overview of literature, formulating research questions and hypotheses, collection of information and analysis,
- To enhance capacity for writing a research paper for publication
- To develop the capacity for planning and writing a book
- To develop the capacity for grant applications
The inaugural session was held on May 15, 2015 in the presence of dignitaries like Justice M.S.A. Siddiqui, as Chief Guest and Justice Rajinder Sachar, as Guest of Honour to the event.
Prof. A. Shaban, PVC, TISS Mumbai delivered Keynote Address in the Inaugural Session, while the session was presided over by Prof. Talat Ahmad, Vice-Chancellor, Jamia Millia Islamia.
For more information kindly visit http://jmi.ac.in/bulletinboard/press-releases/latest/Two_Week_Capacity_Building_Programme_for_Faculty_Members_at_Jamia-2855
Source: Nadeem Rayeen, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on