JIET Group of Institutions (JIET) is arranging an inter college practical training contest for the student of VII semester (Engineering) and III semester (MBA).
JIET Group of Institutions (JIET) is imparting an opportunity to its learners for showing their talent and ability, which they obtained during, summer training. Institute is organizing an inter college practical training contest, which they named UDYAT 2015.
UDYAT 2015 contest has two stages first stage will going to be conducted on October 19, 2015 and October 20, 2015 and it will be an intradepartmental contest and final stage will be on October 21, 2015 and it's JGI level.
Selection Procedure - UDYAT 2015
I Stage October 19 & 20, 2015- Intra Department:
- It will be intradepartmental contest
- Best entries will be evaluated by a panel of experts
- Award for top 3 students from each department (worth Rs. 1000/- each).
- Top 3 students will come forward for the final contest
Final Stage: October 21, 2015 - JGI level
- The final event will be conducted in a common platform.
- Total 30 participants (3x10) will be evaluated by panel of experts.
- Top 3 Finalists of the event from both the campus (Worth Rs. 5000/- each)
Note: Time given for presentation and query handling- 10 minutes
- VII semester students of all the engineering departments are eligible to participate.
- III semester students of MBA department are eligible to participate.
Students have to submit following to the departmental T & P Coordinator –
- Duly filled Registration Form
- Abstract (in 200 words)
- Copy of Training Certificate.
Evaluation Criteria - UDYAT 2015
- Articulation and compatible body language
- Query handling
- Suggestions given to the organization concerned
- Practical training report
- Any other value addition
Awards for the Winners:
- Award for top 3 winner of department (Worth Rs. 1000/- each)
- Top 3 finalist of the event from both the campus (Worth Rs. 5000/- each)
- All participating candidates will get Participation certificate
Source: Hitesh Kumar Goyal, HT Campus Specialist