University of Calcutta (CU) and the West Bengal University of Health and Sciences (WBUHS), Kolkata has announced admissions open for the M.Sc programme in Biomedical Instrumentation for the academic session 2016-17.
University of Calcutta (CU) and the West Bengal University of Health and Sciences (WBUHS), Kolkata invites applications for the admission to its full-time, two years M.Sc programme in Biomedical Instrumentation for the academic session 2016-17.
UC M.SC Eligibility Criteria
UC invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates. Those who are interested in applying should necessarily be graduates in the science discipline (Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science Electronics and equivalent) with a decent record of accomplishment.
How to apply for UC M.SC programme
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the university or simply click here to download the application form.
- The application fee for each form is INR 100
- Candidates need to send the duly filled hard copy of the application along with the certificates required, testimonial and passport size photograph to the JAP-BMI Information Centre.
UC M.SC Admission Process to the Course
The applicants will get admission to the UC M.SC programme based on their overall academic records as well as performance in the interview.
UC M.SC Important Dates
- Application forms will be available until August 10, 2016
- The last date for the receipt of the application is August 24, 2016.
- The list of candidates qualified for the interview will be available on August 31, 2016.