University of Hyderabad anbnounces admissions for the academic year 2012-2013.
The University of Hyderabad offers facilities for Post-Graduate, 5 -Year Integrated Master’s Degree Courses, and Research Studies in several major areas in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Communication, Management Studies, Medical Sciences, and in Engineering Sciences & Technology.
Admission to the University is open to all who fulfill the prescribed qualifications without any distinction of race, caste, creed, language or sex. The selection is made strictly on the basis of merit at the entrance examination.
No student shall be eligible for admission to the Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses unless he/she has successfully completed a three year Undergraduate Degree through an examination conducted by a University/ Autonomous College.
- M.A & M.Sc (5-year integrated) courses: (10 semesters after 10+2 education)
- In Science, Humanities & Social Science PG Courses: (4/6 semester after 10+2+3 education)
- In Science, Humanities, Social Science, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Art History, Communication, Business Administration in Health Care & Hospital Management, Health Psychology, Master in Computer Application Adv.
- PG Diploma & PG Diploma: (2 semesters): In Folk Culture Studies, Mineral Exploration, Health Fitness & Life Style Management & Health Communication M.Tech Programme: (2 semesters)
- In Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, IT (CS/AI/IT), Computational Techniques, Integrated Circuit Technology, Bioinformatics Mineral Exploration, M.Phill Programmes: (2 semesters)
- In Humanities & Social Science Ph.D Programmes(2-5 year)
- In Science, Humanities & Social Science Integrated M.Tech/Ph.D: Materials Engineering, Nano Science & Technology, Biotechnology
The prospectus-cum-application forms can be downloaded from the University Website: www.uohyd.ac.in
- Filled in applications should be submitted along with the entrance examination fees in the form of a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- for each course in the case of general /OBC category and Rs 125/- for each course in the case of SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Xerox copies of application forms along with the instructions to fill the application form can be obtained in persion from the academic section, Office of The Controller of Examinations, University Campus, and Hyderabad free of the cost to a limited extant.
- The Demand Draft towards the Entrance examinations, fee should be drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad, on state Bank of India , Hyderabad, Central University campus Branch, Hyderabad (Code - 5916), or on Andhra Bank, Nampally Branch, Hyderabad (Code- 378) 4.
- The dully filled in applications are be submitted in person at the Academic section or by post to the Dy. Registrar (Acad & Exams) to the above address so as to reach him on or before 4th April, 2012.
1) Last Date for receipt of application forms: 4th May, 2012
2) Date of Entrance Examination: 1st June, 2012-7th June, 2012
University of Hyderabad,Central University
P.O., Prof. C.R.Rao Road, Gachibowli,
India. Admission Enquiries: 040: 23132102, 23132103