The boot camp of GGSIPU will span over four workshops started with ‘Illuminate’ on October 16, 2016.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is excited to announce the date of the Start- up Boot Camp. The boot-camp will span over 4 workshops started with ‘Illuminate’ on October 16, 2016.
Illuminate is all about the basics of starting up. Beginning with insights into entrepreneurship and taking the all the way to the final pitch, the workshop covered it all. Highlighting the challenges involved in a business and how to overcome them. It covered the aspects like problem identification, idea generation, formation of a business model and basic financial literacy required for a start up.
This workshop welcomes
- Start-up enthusiasts
- Future Entrepreneurs
Benefits of the workshop:
- In this workshop participants will learn
- What the key requirements for ‘Starting-up’ are
- How to Identify Problems, come up with Business Ideas and Validate them
- To make detailed Business Models for your Start-up
- About the financial side of Start-ups: Revenue Models, VCs and Angel Investments etc.
- The importance of team building and learn how to choose the right persons for your start-up.
- Certificate from E-cell, IIT Bombay
- Start-up Kit
- Tons of invaluable Start-up funds
- Your Start-up’s Co-founders (If you are lucky)
The another one is Story-the struggle behind the success which is being hosted on October 17, 2016. The participants will get an opportunity to come face to face with successful entrepreneurs who learned from others mistakes. They are welcomed to the ‘behind the scenes’ of the making of a start up.
List of Speakers:
- Puneet Raman (provision.in)
- Prachi Garg (ghumofiro.com)
- Modus Operandi- From Intention to Execution on October 19, 2016
- SUIT UP! On October 22, 2016
For details kindly, click on the FB page of the university..
Source: Srishtee Jain, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on