The students shall submit the UPCPMT 2016 application form online by April 12, 2016
UPCPMT 2016 applications forms have been released and the registration process began on March 10, 2016. The interested candidates shall submit the application form of UPCMPT 2016 online by April 12, 2016.
The students must go through the eligibility criteria before filling the UPCMPT application form. They shall complete the application form and pay the prescribed fees. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
The UPCPMT 2016 application procedure consists of various stages which include registration, filling up of application form, payment of fee, uploading of photograph & signature, generating printout of confirmation page, etc.
The UPCPMT 2016 exam is slated to be held on May 17, 2016.
UPCPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian
- Candidates must have domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years as or on December 31, 2016
- The applicant must have appeared or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects.
- The students belonging to unreserved category (General) should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 while the students belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) must have obtained 40% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination
UPCPMT 2016 Application Fee:
The application fee for UPCPMT 2016 is categorised as under:
General/OBC: Rs. 1400
SC/ST: Rs. 700
The examination fee can be paid through debit card, credit card or net banking or through e-challan fee mode at a registered bank.
The Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test (UPCPMT) is the state level under graduate entrance examination conducted by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad to grant admission to under graduate programmes namely, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS and BHMS offered by the reputed colleges/institutes of Uttar Pradesh.