Check the list of documents required at the time of admission cum registration process for B. Tech at UPES, Dehradun!
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun, opens B. Tech admission through Non Examination Pathway (Board Merit / JEE Mains Merit).
The admission cum registration process is going on from August 7 to 8, 2015. Classes will commence from August 10, 2015 and so the students are requested to bring their baggage along when they come for the counselling cum admission process.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (in case of improvement both the mark sheets, old and new should be submitted) - self attested photocopy
- Class 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (in case of improvement both the mark sheets (Old and new should be submitted) - self attested photocopy
- “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra ” of the Uttarakhand State (ONLY FOR UTTARAKAHND DOMICILE STUDENTS )
- Income Certificate of the parents (if applicable for 25% Concession on Tuition fee for Uttarakhand bonafide candidates)
- Undertaking on Medical Fitness (FORMAT ATTACHED)
- Undertaking on No Criminal Involvement (FORMAT ATTACHED)
- Migration/Transfer Certificate (In Original)
- Proof of payment of first semester course fee submitted during counseling.
- Five recent passport size photographs
- Online registered Anti Ragging Affidavit form duly signed by parent and student
- Student must carry a copy of supporting documents for their address verification
- Student must carry a copy of Driving License if in case he is signing the “Undertaking regarding Road Traffic Assurance”
- Copy of Offer letter – self attested photocopy
- In case of Foreign Students: Photocopy of Passport, Visa and FRRO Registration letter
Fees to be deposited at the time of counselling cum admission process
- Tuition Fees: Rs. 1,15,500/- (for 1st semester)
- Rs.20,000/- towards industrial tour fee(one time)
- Rs.20,000/- towards refundable security deposit (interest free)
- Academic Computing fee : Rs. 2,500/- for 1st semester (7% increase each year)
- Rs.600/- for International Identity Card for students.
- Group Medical Insurance has been tied with Insurance Company for a premium of Rs. 500 per student
Source: Vishesh Amarpuri, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on