All students are requested to re-register for the next session at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies!
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is a first of its kind university situated at Village Bidholi, Dehradun, India, specializing in the fields of oil and gas, power, computer science, infrastructure, information technology, international business, logistics and supply chain.
Established in 2003, UPES offers over 50 undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. It is situated in a 30 acres campus in the Pondha valley, Dehradun It is the first Indian Energy University recognised by UGC.
Courses Offered by UPES:
- B. Tech (Applied Petroleum Engineering with specialization in Upstream)
- B. Tech (Applied Petroleum Engineering with specialization in Gas)
- B. Tech (Chemical Engineering with specialization in Refining & Petrochemicals)
- B. Tech (Geo Informatics Engineering)
- B. Tech (Geo Science Engineering)
- B. Tech (Mining Engineering)
- BBA Logistics Management
- BBA Aviation Operations
- BA + LL.B (Hons) with specialization in Energy Laws
- BBA + LL.B (Hons) with specialization in Corporate laws
- B.Com +LLB with specialization in Taxation Law
- B. Tech. (Energy Technology) + LL.B. with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights
- B. Tech. (Computer Science Engineering)+ LL. B.(HONS.) with specialization in Cyber Law