UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2018

Thamanna Abdul Latheef updated on : 13 Oct 2017
226

The eligibility criteria for UPES define the basic requirements of the aspirants appearing for the exam. Know all about UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 Here

UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2018- The admission authorities of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) has commenced the UPESEAT 2018 eligibility criteria that each candidate should fulfil before applying for the entrance test of UPESEAT 2018. The candidates can check the detailed information about the specific requirements which are needed for admission through the eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2018 set by the university. Eligibility requirements cover various factors like age criteria, academic requirements and much more to filter the eligible and ineligible candidates. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the university will be able to fill up the application form of UPESEAT 2018 entrance test.

It should be noted that UPESEAT 2018 eligibility criteria will be different as the selection procedure of the candidates will be made by considering entrance exam or board merit/JEE Main scores. 80% of the seats are reserved for those who are allotted on the basis of entrance examination and the remaining 20% will be made through board merit or JEE Main scores. The eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2018 should be checked by the candidates before filling the application form for the same. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to attend the admission process of UPESEAT. Read further to know about UPESEAT eligibility criteria 2018.

UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2018

Age Criteria

The candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1996 will be eligible for admission through UPESEAT 2018.

The candidates must note that the date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will be taken as valid.

Exam Pathway (up to 80% Seat Distribution)

The candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in Higher and Senior Secondary Level (10th and 12th).

Applicants should have scored minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th).

Non-Exam Pathway (up to 20% Seat Distribution)

Board Merit: The candidates should have secured minimum 80% marks in 10th and 12th standard (or equivalent examination). An aggregate to 80% should also have scored in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at Senior Secondary Level (12th standard).

JEE Main Scores: Candidates should have scored 60% marks at 10th and 12th standard or in any equivalent examination. The candidates should have also secured 60% aggregate in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics at 12th standard (Senior Secondary level). Finally, the required JEE Main 2018 cutoff rank must be secured.

Admission Criteria of UPESEAT 2018

UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2018 which is followed by a centralized counselling session OR Centralized counselling process through merit rank for Non-Exam Pathway candidates.

More About UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2018

The admissions into the engineering courses offered through UPESEAT 2018 are done through two pathways – Exam and Non-Exam.

The eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2018 for both pathways are different.

Ineligible candidates will be disqualified.

Before filling up the application form of UPESEAT2018, applicants should meet the required eligibility criteria. In case not, their application will be considered invalid.

JEE Main 2018 qualified candidates do not have to appear for the entrance examination of UPESEAT 2018.

UPESEAT 2018 Application Process

The application form of UPESEAT 2018 is available in both online and offline mode from September 2018 onwards. Before registration, the candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2018 in detail. For online application, the candidates will have to register themselves and fill up the required details on the form. Payment should be done in online mode. If the candidates wish to apply in offline mode, then they will have to pay the application fees through Demand Draft and access the application form of UPESEAT 2018.

Stay tuned to HTCampus.com for more updates on UPESEAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria..!!

Recommended articles

Leave Your Comments Views or Questions here