UPPSC issued an official notification on Tuesday inviting applicants for the job posts of Review Officers, Assistant Review Officers and other recruitment. Read further to know more.
A notification was issued on Tuesday by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) announcing applications to recruit for 361 vacancies for the post of Review Officers (RO), Assistant Review Officers (ARO) and other general recruitment posts. The application can be filled online on the official website.
The online registration process is currently active and aspirants can register until October 24, 2016. This is also the last date to deposit the application fee online. The last date to submit the application form is October 27, 2016.
The registration can be done on the official website of UPPSC. The candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment must go through the advertisement and the instructions before starting the process.
The online process is divided into three levels: Registration, Payment of fee and Submission of the application form.
The candidates who had registered with UPPSC earlier need not fill their details again. They can provide their previous registration number or personal information like the name, date of birth, phone number etc. and look for their previous registration form.
After finishing the first level, candidates will have to pay the fees in the stipulated time provided, failing which the application form will not be accepted. The payment can be made via debit/credit card or net banking. Once the payment is done, candidates will have to take a print out of the payment receipt.
The final level of the registration process is the submission of the application form. All the details must be carefully entered in the form. Once the form is submitted, no further changes are allowed to be made.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- Certain posts require specific educational qualifications. The details are provided in the notification released.
- General Category candidates should have attained 21 years of age and should not have crossed 40 years of age.
- For other categories, candidates must go through the advertisement before applying.
Candidates need to appear for a Preliminary and the Main examination. The final selection will be as per the marks obtained in the Main exam.
- General and OBC category: INR 125 (INR 100 exam fee + INR 25 online processing fee)
- SC and ST category: INR 65 (INR 40 exam fee + INR 25 online processing fee)
- Physically challenged candidates: INR 25 (Online processing fee only)