The Union Public Service (UPSC) of India has announced the UPSC CDS 2015 exam final results. Candidates can check their results here.
The Union Public Service (UPSC) of India has announced the UPSC CDS 2015 exam results on its official website. http://www.upsc.gov.in/ The list of the final result contains the names of 261 candidates who found their way to the prestigious Indian Military Academy (IMA). Candidates were chosen based on their performance and scores in the written examination of Combined Defense Services (CDS).
The written examination for CDS 2015 was conducted by Union Public Service Commission and the interview was carried out by Service Selection Board of Ministry of Defense. UPSC conducted the CDS written examination in the month of November, 2015.
Candidates who want to check their UPSC CDS (II) 2015 result without investing too much of time and efforts can consider following the steps mentioned hereunder:
- Visit the official website of the UPSC or simply click here. http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/final-results/cds2/2015/fr_cds2_15.pdf
- Once there, click on the ‘Final Results – CDS (II) Examination 2015 link on the right-hand side of the website
- On clicking this link, candidates will land on a new PDF
- The PDF contains the names of 261 (166+88+7) candidates
- Candidates can go through the list to check their results.
261 Candidates who have crossed the barrier and made it to the IMA have been selected out of 8143 candidates who cleared the UPSC CDS 2015 written examination. SSB interviewed the said number of candidates to 141th Training Course of Indian Military Academy in Dehradun, the Air Force Academy in Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) and Indian Naval Academy in Ezhimala, Kerala.