UPSC CDS II 2015 results have been declared by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on its official website.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification declaring the Combined Defence Service (CDS) II 2015 examination results. The results have been declared on its official website, upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CDS II 2015: How to Check Results Online
If you have not checked your UPSC CDS II result yet, follow the steps mentioned below to do the same:-
- Go to the official website of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Final Result- Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2015 OTA Course’ link provided on homepage.
- Once clicked, UPSC CDS II 2015 result will be displayed on the screen.
The UPSC CDS II 2015 exam was conducted on November 1, 2015. Results will only consist of a PDF file with a list of shortlisted candidates. These shortlisted candidates will then proceed for the next round, which is the interview round, conducted by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence.
Marks of the candidates will be available within fifteen days from the date of declaration of the results. Marksheets will be available online for 60 days from its release date. Candidates may note that medical examination has not been taken into account while preparing the merit list for CDS II 2015 exam. The verification of educational qualification and date of birth of the selected candidates will be done by the Army Headquarter.
The number of vacancies intimated by the Government is mentioned below-
- 200 for Indian Military Academy (including 25 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders)
- 45 for Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala Executive (including 6 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders)
- 32 for Air Force Academy, Hyderabad.