Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued admit cards for civil services main examinations. The Candidates can download the admit cards until December 9, 2016. Read on to know more!
Union Public Civil Service Commission (UPSC) has issued admit cards for civil services main examination on its official website. The UPSC Civil Services (Main) exam 2016 admit cards will be available for download until December 9, 2016. The main examination is slated to be conducted from December 3 to 9, 2016.
How to Download UPSC Civil Services (Main) exam 2016 admit card?
Given below is a step-by-step guide to download the admit cards online-
- Visit UPSC’s official website, www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for e-admit card: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016.
- When the new webpage displays on the screen, click on ‘Click Here’.
- Select the option for getting the admit card by filling in details including registration ID/roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check for any discrepancy or errors in the admit card.
- Download and take a printout of the same.
- Keep it handy for future references.
If there is a problem in downloading the admit card, you can click on the link, ‘Technical Instructions.’ It is mandatory to bring the admit card along with the ‘important instructions to the candidate’ document to enter the examination hall.
In case of any discrepancy in the UPSC civil Services (Main) exam 2016 admit card, candidates can mail the problem on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paperless Admit Cards in 2016!
This year, no paper admit cards will be issued to the candidates. Candidates are required to download these admit cards and produce the printout at the allotted venue for appearing in the examination. These admit cards will need to be brought along with proof of identity including Aadhaar Card, voter identity card, driving license, passport, etc.