Last date to submit application forms for UPSC NDA & NA Exam (II) 2015 exam is July 17, 2015.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification regarding availability of application forms for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) examination (II) 2015 on their official website. The examination is scheduled to be conducted on September 27, 2015 for admissions into Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the NDA.
Aspirants should make a note that the last date to submit application forms is July 17, 2015. Interested candidates should read further to know about the eligibility criteria, application procedure and examination details.
For Army wing of National Defence Academy - 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy - 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Interested candidates should not be born earlier than January 2, 1997 and not later than January 1, 2000.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants can download the application form from the official website of UPSC. They should duly follow the application process in order to complete the application procedure.
- The online application consists of two stages where the first stage is Part 1 and Part 2 and this should be paid duly filled by the aspirants as the instructions available in the drop-down menu of the official website.
- The aspirant should attach the scanned photograph and the signature ready before filling the online application form. The scanned copy should be in .jpg format and each file uploaded should not exceed 40KB.
- Aspirants belonging to the general category should pay Rs.100/ as the application fee while the SC/ST Candidates are exempted from depositing the money.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test.
- Candidates should be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2015
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
The examination, which is being held on September 27, 2015, will take place in the following centres; Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.