The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the Stenographer interview call letters. Read on to know more!
The interview call letters for Stenographer interview have been released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC). Candidates who have qualified in the typing test can now download their interview call letters on the official website of UPSSSC, www.upsss.gov.in.
Around 3036 candidates have qualified the typing test. The interview will be conducted for the recruitment of Stenographer post and Personal Assistant post. Interviews will be started in November 2016. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website of UPSSSC for regular updates.
How to Download the UPSSSC Stenographer interview call letter 2016?
- Log on to the official website, www.upsss.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “UPSSSC Stenographer Interview Call Letter” Tab.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit and your call letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and take a printout. Keep it for future reference.
The interview call letter will consist of information including interview venue, duration and other important instructions. It is mandatory for the qualified candidates to carry the interview call letter to the venue; failing to do so might lead to cancellation of candidature.
UPSSSC Stenographer Interview Call Letter 2016: Important Documents to Carry
Candidates will be required to carry the following important documents along with the interview call letter-
- Proof of age (class 10th certificate or school leaving certificate)
- Marksheets and certificates of class 10th, 12th, graduation/diploma or post graduation if any.
- Caste Certificate (for OBC/SC/ST candidates).
- CCC Certificate or any equivalent certificate.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer.
- Original as well as photocopy of an ID proof.
The Uttar Pradesh Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct various examinations for appointment to various posts.