Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow has professed the students about the new pattern of the Question Paper
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow has avowed the Guidelines for students. The following guidelines with new pattern must be followed for preparing of question paper and question bank:
- Question paper pattern will consist of three types of questions, short answer type, me hum answer type and long answer type. Paper may be divided in three sections such as A, B and C
- First type question will have ten parts without any internal choice. Second type question only have five (out of eight) and third type two (out of three). All types' questions His shall cover complete syllabus.
- The limit of answer for first type questions may vary from one word to maximum of thirty words with approximately 3 minutes each. Second type questions IT only be kept approximately 250 words of about 15 minutes each and third types of approximately 400 words of 30 minutes each.
- Marks are kept 2, 10 and 15 with maximum 20 (=2x10), 50 (=10x5) and 30 (=15x2) for first, second and third types respectively with total 100 marks.
- Questions might be categorized as per the complexity level. These will be memory based, application based and evaluation/reflection based.
- The long type questions may preferably consists of several parts depending on type of course contents.
Source: Shashank Singh, HT Campus Specialist