The last date of registration for VIPS First National Research Paper Writing Competition is September 20, 2016.
- Globalization and law: Trans-National Corporation; Regulation, Responsibility and Human Rights
- Biotechnology and Medicine law: Bio-terrorism, medical patents, medical tourism
- E-Business and law: e-commerce issues, regulation of start-ups, consumer protection, product safety and quality, intellectual property and liability, competition law violations and concerns, jurisdictional issues
- Technology and Law: cyber-crimes, cyber-security, cyber-forensics, privacy, telecommunications
- Last date for submission: October 10, 2016
- Announcement of result: Last week of October 2016
- The result shall be declared in the last week of October, 2016. The names of the winner shall be displayed on the college website. The winners shall also be intimated separately.
- First prize: INR 3000 and an opportunity to get published in the Vivekananda Journal of research bearing ISSN NO: 2319-8702
- Second prize: INR 2000
- Third prize: INR 1500
- The winners will be given the monetary prize as well as the certificates.
Interested students are required to send the duly completed registration form to email@example.com along with a scanned copy of a demand draft of INR 500 (per entry in case of single author) and INR 600 (per entry in case of co-authorship) in favour of ‘Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies’ payable at Delhi, as the registration fee before the deadlines.
The address is- Dean, Vivekananda Law School, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, AU Block, and Pitampura Outer Ring Road, New Delhi 110034.
Source: Shievangi Narayani, HTCampus Specialist