Candidates can now apply for PG programmes in various subjects at VIT University. Candidates should apply before November 30.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University has invited applications for Master of Technology (M. Tech), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) and Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) in various subjects at Chennai and Vellore campuses for the next academic session.
M. Tech (by Research) Programme:
- The candidate should have possessed a B. Tech/B. E degree or a Master’s degree in Computer Applications (with Physics and Mathematics at Bachelor’s level) from a recognised university.
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% or equivalent CGPA.
M. Phil Programme:
- Applicant should have obtained a Master’s degree in relevant subject from a recognised university
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% aggregate marks.
Ph. D Programme in Sciences/Languages/Humanities:
- The candidate should have possessed a Master’s degree in Sciences/Languages/Social Sciences/Humanities from a recognised university.
- The candidate should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Candidates will be selected based on their previous academic performance and the performance in the test and interview by the university.
The candidates will have to remit an application fee of Rs. 950 and can be paid online.
- The last date to submit the online application form is November 30, 2016.
- Written test and interview is slated be held on December 10, 2016.