Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a three to six month programme hosted by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
VIT University is inviting entries for Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
The Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a three to six month programme, which will provide an excellent platform to the undergraduate and postgraduate students to be engaged in research activities under the guidance of faculty mentors.
- Candidate must have completed their third year of bachelor studies, or pursuing a post-bachelor degree.
- They must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) that exceeds 3.50/4.00 [14/20 : Equivalent to ECTS B] with some research projects requiring a 3.60 or higher
- Preference will be given to demonstrated English reading comprehension, speaking, listening and writing abilities
- Official academic transcript(s). Certified translation if not in English.
- The recommendation of a faculty member in the field of study from current school of enrolment and previous school(s) of enrollment.
- Valid passport
- Excellent opportunity to work closely with top faculty using state-of-the art research instruments in world- class facilities
- Actively participate in social and cultural activities
- Round trip airfare to and from city of embarkation and KAUST
- Medical/Health insurance
- A monthly living allowance of between USD1,000-1,500 (based upon field of research and or experience)
- Access to community recreational services
Interested students can apply by visiting the VSRP website .
Source: Aman Bhattad, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on