VIT University has published the June month research edition submitted by the faculty and students.
VIT University, Vellore has published the research papers submitted by the faculty members and students from June 8 to July 6, 2016 as obtained from Scopus database.
The publication comprises of Table-I that is a comparison with other educational institutions of the country. School and centre-wise number of publications from September 2015 to June 2016 is shown in Table-II. List of papers for the month of June 2016 is shown in Table-III. VIT h-index is 56. Research papers contributing to h-index and the number of citations are given in Table-IV. Top 100 research publications of VIT based on citations are given in Table-V.
Highlights – June 2016
- VIT crossed the 10,000 publications mark
- VIT h-index raised to 56
- Cumulative impact factor of papers published in June 2016= 149.26
- Total no. of citations of VIT research papers as on date = 31632
- No. of citations obtained by VIT research papers in June 2016 = 985
- VIT citation index = 3.14
- VIT i-10 index (No. of papers with more than 10 citations) = 828
For detail information, kindly download the PDF attached here.
Source: Aman Bhattad, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on