Last date to fill VITEEE Application Form 2018 has been extended from February 28, 2018 to March 15, 2018. VITEE exam is to be held from 04 to 10 April 2018 in online mode and on 08 April 2018 in pen and paper mode.
VITEEE Application Form 2018 - The VIT University has extended the last date of submitting the completely filled application form till 15 March 2018. Previously, the last date was 28 February 2018. The online registration started on 01 November 2017 for Indian candidates and on 05 October 2017 for NRI / foreign candidates. The last date to submit the completely filled VIT application form for NRI / foreign candidates is 30 April 2018. Aspiring candidates have to check the complete VITEEE eligibility criteria before filling the application forms for VITEEE 2018 as applications of ineligible candidates will be rejected without informing the candidates. The VITEEE 2018 application form is available in both online and offline mode. Vellore Institute of Technology will conduct VITEEE 2018 exam from 04 to 10 April 2018 in online mode and on 08 April 2018 in Pen and paper mode. Aspiring candidates will be able to fill in the VIT application form online on the official website of VITEEE.
Candidates from India and abroad who are interested to fill in VITEEE 2018 application forms need to hurry up as the last date to submit the VIT application form is approaching fast. Candidates won't be able to submit VIT application form after March 15, 2018 as the last date for the same has already been extended once and it's highly unlikely to be extended anymore. Foreign nationals, as is indicated above, need to submit their application forms latest by April 30, 2018. Candidates are advised to check the criteria before filling up VITEEE Application Form 2018. Also keeping the documents required and the necessary paraphernalia along will help students fill up the application forms without much of hassles and without wasting time. To know about the eligibility, criteria, form filling process and document required to fill in the VITEEE application form this, year, consider reading the detailed information provided in the article hereunder.
VITEEE Application Form 2018: VITEE Exam Important Dates
Also, for the convenience of the candidates interested to fill in VITEEE Application Form 2018, keeping in mind all the necessary exam related events and their corresponding dates is but imperative to ensure candidates don't miss them. For this purpose, we are providing all the exam related events and their corresponding dates in the table below. Candidates are advised to make a note of them and keep them in mind when after filling VIT application form.
VITEE 2018 Exam Important Dates
Start Date for Accepting Applications of NRI/Foreign students
05 October 2017
VITEEE Application Opens
01 November 2017
Last date for receipt of NRI/ Foreign Application Form
30 April, 2018
Last date to submit the VITEEE Application form
28 February 2018 (Extended till 15 March 2018)
Edit submitted Application Form from
The third week of March, 2018
How to Apply For VITEEE 2018 Exam?
Candidates who are interested to fill VITEEE Application Form 2018 can either opt for online or offline application form submission process basis their convenience. for this purpose, candidates have to check which process in more convenient and hassle-free for them. Here we have listed the complete online and offline process so that candidates can easily submit their application forms for VITEEE 2018.
VITEEE application 2018: Online Mode
In the online mode, the complete process form payment of VIT application form fee, uploading photograph and signature’s scanned copy will be made through online mode only. For submitting VITEEE application form online, follow the steps mentioned below.
Step-1- Register Yourself
To fill VITEEE Application Form 2018 online, candidates have to register themselves. First, visit the official website of VIT University and open the registration window. Now, enter the asked details such as a valid Email ID, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality and Phone number.
Step-2- Fill the VIT Application Form
To open the VIT application form, candidates need to enter their registered E-mail ID & password generated at the time of VITEEE registration. A blank application form will appear on the screen, enter the educational and personal details in VIT application form.
Particulars Asked in VITEEE application form
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Complete address
- Minimum Qualification & Marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Select Test Center
Step-3- Upload Image of Photograph & Signature
After filling the complete information, upload scanned images of your recent photograph and signature with mentioned specification-
Specification of Photograph & Signature Image
- Size of Photograph Image should be between 10 KB- 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Size of Signature Image should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
VITEEE Application form 2018 Fee For Online Mode
in the VITEEE Application Form 2018, candidates have the option of making changes to their application form (except email ID, Mobile no. & address) once the application fee payment is made. VIT application form fee of INR 970 has to be paid for candidates applying online. Application fee can be paid online using internet banking facilities including net banking, Debit card, Credit card or through a Demand Draft.
VITEEE Application Form 2018: Offline Mode
Candidates can buy VITEEE Application Form 2018 from any of the Head Post Offices listed by VIT after paying the application fee. The application fee for filling-up offline OMR application form is INR 990. Candidates are required to speed post the filled-in application forms on the postal address of VIT, Vellore.
Other places to purchase VITEEE Application Form 2018
- VIT University, Chennai Campus
- VIT University, Vellore Campus
To obtain the VITEEE 2018 application form from the above-mentioned campuses, the candidates need to submit a DD for Rs. 990 drawn in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore.
VITEEE Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria
For candidates – Indian, Nonresident Indian and foreign nationals – who want to fill VITEEE 2018 application forms, VIT Vellore has set the eligibility criteria. It is imperative for all the applicants to meet it failing which they are not eligible to fill VITEEE application form. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the VIT application form.
- Candidates whose date of birth is on or after July 1, 1996, are eligible to fill VITEEE 2018 application form.
- Both Indian and non-resident Indian nationals can fill VITEEE Application Form 2018, whereas the foreign nationals can also apply separately through Foreign National Application Form.
- Candidates who want to apply for VITEEE 2018 exam this year should be appearing or have appeared for the 10+2 exam conducted by State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination -ISCE, New Delhi. Also, the candidates appearing for Intermediate two-year pre-university examination that is conducted by a recognized university is also eligible to apply.
- For foreign nationals, those who are sitting for Cambridge University High School Examination or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate office Geneva and General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level are eligible to fill VITEEE Application Form 2018.
- As per VIT Norms, NIOS candidates are eligible for VITEEE 2018 exam. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
- Candidates who want to apply for VITEEE 2018 exam should necessarily have secured an aggregate of 60 percent marks in Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry in the qualifying exams. However, the average marks obtained in the Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Biology put together should be 50 percent in the qualifying exam for the SC, ST and candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. Candidates to produce a certificate to prove their nativity at the time of counselling failing which they will be disqualified.
Stay Connected With HTCampus.com for Latest Updates on VITEEE Application form 2018!