VITEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria details for candidates appearing for the examination between April 5, 2017 to April 16, 2017 are available below.
VITEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria - VITEEE 2017 or Vellore institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination is one of the most sought after engineering entrance examinations in India. Conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology University, the national-level examination is taken by students from all over the country in order to baga seat atone of the VIT University campuses. VITEEE has opened admission for more than 5000 seats in B.Tech course offered at Chennai and Vellore campus.
The upcoming VITEEE 2017 examination is going to be held from April 5, 2017 to April 16, 2017. The VITEEE 2017 application forms have been released on 9th November 2016 and will conclude on 28th February 2017.
However, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for VITEEE exam before buying the application forms.
VITEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have completed or should be in the final year of 10+2 from any recognized board or PUC from any recognized university board/ university
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) candidates can also apply
- NRI candidates can also apply.
- PIO and OCI candidates can also apply
- Candidate should have taken regular, full-time and formal education
- Candidates from general category should have secured a minimum of 60% marks of aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics as subjects
- Candidates belonging to northeastern states or SC, ST category should have secured a minimum of 50% marks of aggregate in 10+2
- Candidates born on or after July 1, 1995 can apply
Candidates belonging to northeastern states should provide Nativity Certificate to be able to apply from this category. NIOS candidates will have to show Migration cum Transfer Certificate as proof. Candidates who have completed their studies abroad can apply though Foreign Category only.
- Candidates who have completed their studies abroad can apply though Foreign Category