West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has made the admit card for JECA 2016 Exam available for download. Candidates can download their WEJEE JCA 2016 Admit Cards here.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has released the hall tickets for Joint Entrance Examination on Computer Applications (JECA). Candidates who have filled up the application forms for the same can reach out to the official website to download the WEJEE JCA 2016 admit cards.
Aspirants can follow the steps mentioned here to easily access and download the admit cards without much of hassles whatsoever.
- Visit the official website of WEJEE or simply click here to do it faster than otherwise.
- Candidates need to log on to the official website.
- Click on the ‘Download hall tickets for JECA 2016’ on the top of the website.
- A new page will open where candidates need to fill in the relevant details in the prescribed format.
- Once you click on the ‘Submit’ button, your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to download, save and take the printout of the admit card for future reference.
Candidates need to carry the printed copy of the admit card along and show it at the time they enter the examination hall, failing which they won’t be allowed admission to the examination centre.
The hall ticket contains the important information about the candidates like Name of the candidate, photo, roll number, examination venue, exam duration and other relevant details. It is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card to the exam centre.