National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar is going to organise Winter Training Programme on High Performance Computing
NITS Supercomputing Centre (Centre of Excellence in High Performance Computing) of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar is going to arrange winter training programme on “High Performance Computing” at Central Computer Centre (CCC), NIT Silchar from December 1, 2015 to December 30, 2015.
The course is divided into eight modules, namely:
- Module 1: Introduction to UNIX operating systems
- Module 2: Linux HPC Architecture
- Module 3: HPC Cluster Configuration
- Module 4: Linux Cluster administration, Network troubleshooting and advanced Shell Scripting
- Module 5: Optimization, Profiling and Debugging
- Module 6: Parallel Programming
- Module 7: Coprocessor Programming
- Module 8: Porting and benchmarking of parallel Application
Registration fees of Rs. 8000 INR for Students, Rs. 10000 INR for Faculty/Persons from academia and Rs. 15000 INR for Industry Personnel. (Early bird registration: Rs. 5000 for Students, Rs. 8000 for Faculty and Rs. 12000 for Industry Personnel on before November 15, 2015).
Limited accommodations may be arranged on twin shared basis at Institute Guest House subject to availability on self-payment basis as per Guest House Room tariff.
Mode of Payment:
- Demand Draft should be made in favour of “Director NIT Silchar” payable at SBI NIT Silchar branch (Branch Code-7061).
- For Online payment: In favour of Director NIT Silchar, A/C No.010521277057, IFSC Code-SBIN0007061 and MICR Code-788002004.
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HT Campus Specialist