Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur has entered into a collaboration with Talentedge to offer online course in the field of Digital Marketing
One of the country’s premier B-Schools, Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur has teamed up with Talentedge, an online interactive education company in order to offer Management Development Programme (e-MDP) in the field of Digital Marketing.
Since, the digital business is gaining momentum at a high speed; there are a lot of opportunities that are opening up which is not only attractive the youth to pursue a career in, but also increasing demand of professionals in the field of digital marketing. Innovative marketing channels will be explored and a medium to learn how to leverage the online medium for growth of a businesses through this programme.
The e-MDP course by XLRI has been designed in such a way that it covers and focuses on skills required to run a digital marketing programme and to ease the understanding of the role of digital marketing in the larger context of marketing, business and industry. The courses will also expose students to the strategic use of digital marketing tools in a measurable, actionable and effective marketing programme.
This programme is best suited for professionals managing marketing functions as well as those looking forward to marketing, business and industry in the larger context.
The aim of the programme is to make the participants:
- Understand the basics of digital marketing
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Appreciate how to use new media such as mobile, search and social networking
- Know the measurement techniques used in evaluating digital marketing efforts
- Learn the importance of ongoing reading and following of industry publications given the dynamic and rapidly changing digital landscape
- Understand the ethical and legislation impacting digital marketing
- Live lectures, case studies, interactive sessions by XLRI faculty will be beamed online via internet to student desktops/laptops or classrooms using Talentedge’s Direct to Device platform
- Students would also get an opportunity to work on live projects and presentations
Duration of the programme:
15 weeks (4 months roughly)
Rs. 70,000 + taxes payable in two installments