Questions By CategoriesAll CategoriesBBA / MBA / ManagementEngineering Fashion / Textile DesignAnimation / MultimediaAviation / Travel / HospitalityBanking / Finance / AccountsMedia / Films / JournalismMedicine / Health CareBCA / MCA / ComputersDistance Learning / CorrespondenceLanguages / Arts / LiteraturePolitics / Law / HumanitiesSciencesOthersProfessional / Vocational Courses
You can opt for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM). It is equivalent to Ph.D and is available in most of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM’s) in India.
The eligibility criteria include:
• A Master's Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Association of India or by the All India Council for Technical Education, with a minimum of 55% marks. (Those appearing for the respective examinations may also apply)
• Applicants for the Corporate Strategy and Policy specialization must have a minimum of two years' work experience in addition to a minimum of 55% marks in the Masters Degree.
• Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 55% marks
• A First Class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology with a minimum of two years' work experience
• All FPM applicants must also satisfy the eligibility criteria for the Common Admission Test.
Click here to get the list of colleges offering FPM
All the best !!