Questions By CategoriesAll CategoriesAnimation / MultimediaAviation / Travel / HospitalityBanking / Finance / AccountsBBA / MBA / ManagementBCA / MCA / ComputersEngineering Fashion / Textile DesignLanguages / Arts / LiteratureMedia / Films / JournalismMedicine / Health CarePolitics / Law / HumanitiesProfessional / Vocational CoursesOthersSciences
NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is an All India Medical Entrance Exam for admission to medical Colleges in India for under graduate and post graduate courses.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) recommends the following syllabus for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to MBBS courses across the country (NEET UG) after review of various State syllabi as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERT and COBSE. This is to establish uniformity across the country keeping in view the relevance of different areas in medical education.
Here are some books for NEET 2013 from which you can do preparation-
• Arihant CBSE-AIPMT Solved Papers (C067) By Editorial Board Publisher Arihant Publication
• Arihant 23 years CBSE-AIPMA Physics
• AIPMT Explorer (PRELIMS & MAINS)
• Anil Aggarwal Physics: CBSE PMT set of Volumes
• Physics by HC Verma
• Aggarwals Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT
• NCERT- Physics Part 1 and 2
MCI: Final syllabus for NEET 2013: Common Medical Entrance Test
Exam Pattern & Syllabus for NEET PG for 2013 Admissions