Questions By CategoriesAll CategoriesAnimation / MultimediaAviation / Travel / HospitalityBanking / Finance / AccountsBBA / MBA / ManagementBCA / MCA / ComputersEngineering Fashion / Textile DesignLanguages / Arts / LiteratureMedia / Films / JournalismMedicine / Health CarePolitics / Law / HumanitiesProfessional / Vocational CoursesOthersSciences
Automation engineering is a cross-section discipline that requires proportional knowledge in hardware and software development and their applications. Automation engineering applications are used e.g. in paper, chemical and food industries, in real estate heating processes, means of conveyance and traffic control, production of electricity and handling of drinking water.
There are many certificate courses in the field of Automation Engineering such as-
• Advanced Diploma in Machatronics & Industrial Automation
• Advance Diploma in Robotics and Automation
• Certificate course in Office Automation
• Certificate in Office Automation (Self Supportive mode)
• Certificate course in Library Automation and Networking
Click here to get the list of colleges offering Automation Engineering
All the best !!