Questions By CategoriesAll CategoriesBBA / MBA / ManagementEngineering Fashion / Textile DesignAnimation / MultimediaAviation / Travel / HospitalityBanking / Finance / AccountsMedia / Films / JournalismMedicine / Health CareBCA / MCA / ComputersDistance Learning / CorrespondenceLanguages / Arts / LiteraturePolitics / Law / HumanitiesSciencesOthersProfessional / Vocational Courses
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Aviation course is designed to fulfil the needs of rapidly changing global aviation industry. In MBA in Aviation you will get full knowledge of the air transport industry’s challenges, issues and airport management systems. The aviation industry is need of management professional who understand the aviation business.
After completing your MBA in Aviation degree, you can work as-
• Aircraft Maintenance Manager
• Customer Relationship Manager- Airlines
• Grooming and Aviation Trainer
• Vendor Management
• Aviation Ground Staff Trainer
• Territory Manager- Corporate Sales
• Aviation Operations Specialist
• Security Supervisor/Assistant Manager
• Assistant Marketing Manager
Click here to know more about the aviation industry
Career options in aviation
All the best !!
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO JOIN MBA AVIATION IN YOUR COLLEGEPosted by shathish kumar , Sat 24 Nov 2012