Questions By CategoriesAll CategoriesBBA / MBA / ManagementEngineering Fashion / Textile DesignAnimation / MultimediaAviation / Travel / HospitalityBanking / Finance / AccountsMedia / Films / JournalismMedicine / Health CareBCA / MCA / ComputersDistance Learning / CorrespondenceLanguages / Arts / LiteraturePolitics / Law / HumanitiesSciencesOthersProfessional / Vocational Courses
Doctor of Medicine (MD) is based on gaining an advanced study of your chosen field specialization. M.D degree is more practical oriented and research based as compared to M.B.B.S.
There are many specializations in M.D such as-
• M.D in Clinical Haematology
• M.D in Clinical Pharmacology
• M.D in Endocrinology
• M.D in Medical Oncology
• M.D in Neurology
• M.D in Pulmonary Medicine
There are many institutes offering Doctor of Medicine course. You can choose any college as per your preferences by using our Compare College Tool
Here are some universities offering M.D in Pediatrics course in Australia and Germany-
• University of New South Wales - UNSW, Australia
• University of Melbourne, Australia
• Queensland University of Technology, Australia
• University of Western Australia (UWA), Australia
• University of Newcastle, Australia
• Heidelberg University Hospital, Germany
• University of Minnesota, Germany
• Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Germany
You have to contact to these universities individually for the further details about M.D in Pediatrics course.
Click here to know more about study abroad
All the best !!