What do they do?
If future events fascinate you and you want to find out what’s destined for tomorrow, or if you believe that every planet has an effect on every individual on earth, then you have everything it takes to be an astrologer. An astrologer looks at your horoscope and makes your birth chart. He/she helps an individual understand all about him by reading his natal chart and advises people on issues related to personal growth, relationships, finances, career, health, business, wedding and countless other activities.
Typical day in the life of a Astrologer
Pros & Cons about this career
- An astrologer can prepare a client to overcome the worst He helps him be in control of his life and the events around it He can help him understand himself better and counsel him on issues such as personal and professional growth
- You can face a lot of struggle in establishing yourself Remuneration is not much in initial years.
Skills and Education needed
- An astrologer has the required skills to interpret an astrological chart — a skill that comes with practice and experience
- He has to be a good counsellor and be able to communicate astrological knowledge in a manner easily understood by clients
- Should have the ability to effectively communicate all types of news to the clients without upsetting them
How do I get there?
Anybody can get interested in astrology. There is no age limit. Those interested in studying the subject seriously can pursue a BA or an MA in astrology. They can even pursue research in the field depending on their interest