Department of Mechanical Engineering is the department under SRM University. Department prepare students for design positions that require skillful and imaginative solutions to solve engineering problems in their specializations. Students in all these programs are provided with good computational knowledge and exposed to mechanical engineering software.
The Department's infrastructure is modern with all well equipped facilities.
The department has to its credit corporate training programs, industrial consultancy, and funded projects from government bodies. These connections served to benefit students in the form of good placements, well-equipped laboratories and industrial exposure. The participation of industries in curriculum designing has helped the department to keep pace with fast-changing industrial needs. Around 70% of the students are placed in reputed industries practicing core and allied engineering, through campus recruitment and the remaining 30% prefer higher studies in India and abroad.View Top Recruiters and Placement structure
Disclaimer: The information provided here has been created using publicly available sources. Do confirm with the respective official authorities for any updates