Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 48 months 30 seats
Full-Time 36 months 150 seats
Full-Time 48 months
Full-Time 24 months 50 seats
Reasons to join
- Recognized by UGC and therefore pass out students are eligible for government jobs in and across the country
- Eminent faculty with vast academic & industry experience
- Industry Academia Interface
- Well equipped Labs & Library
- 50 Acres of Wi-Fi enabled (1 GB line) campus
- Campus Placements/Industry Internship assistance with ZEE Group (Essel Group) & other multinational corporate.
- Secured & separate AC/Non AC hostel facility for boys and girls with 24 hrs power backup
- In house-Community Radio Station “HIMGIRI KI AWAAZ 107.8 FM” & HZU own video Production Studio.
- Student-centric services including counselling, training, placement support and personality grooming
- HZU is established by India's well renowned – ZEE Group (Essel Group)
Faculty is the core strength of any educational institute and Faculty of Engineering has an adroit faculty from various fields of management such as civil, electronic etc. The faculty of the institute fillip students through innovative pedagogy and enhance their intellectual ability.
Mr. Amit Kumar
(Others of College)
More about Department of Engineering - Himgiri Zee University
Faculty of Engineering is affiliated to Himgiri Zee University (HZU) and approved by University Grants Commission. Faculty of Engineering consummate the needs and requirements of those aspirants who have penchant for making new products for the mankind. HZU has been established under Act No. 17 of 2003 of the State Legislative Assembly, Government of Uttaranchal (Act 2003, Uttaranchal Adhiniyam Sankhya 17 of 2003). The objective of the Faculty of Engineering is to develop student’s quantitative base & Problem solving ability and transform them into a world class engineers.