About Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology (IIAEIT) was established by young and energetic first generation entrepreneur Mr. Anshul Sharma at Pune. In twelve years the IIAEIT expanded its education domain by creating new institutes in the field of Management, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Aviation & Hospitality, Performance Enhancement and School Education.
IAEIT has developed into a leading training Institute with excellent infrastructure in the last twelve years, starting from training students for professional institutions’ examinations culminating into BTech Aerospace Engineering degree course. Now it is trying to acquire global status through collaboration with EDEXCEL courses leading to vertical progression of BEng degree from UK. The courses will commence after all the necessary approvals from Indian and foreign agencies concerned are obtained.
Reasons to Join IIAEIT
- IIAEIT has been in the technical education for the past twelve years having excellent infrastructure. Therefore students are assured that curriculum is based on global industry requirements and the infrastructure to the international standards.
- In addition to the academic excellence at the institute, the students visit reputed industries, military establishments, for the exposure to the specialized technical environments.
- No requirement of examinations like MT-CET, AIEEE, JEE etc.
- Students study under the direct supervision of the instructor. The assignments completed by the students are verified internally and then(delete then) externally, as required, to enhance the quality of understanding of the student.
- Computer Based Teaching, continuously improved and updated syllabus, interaction with the peers and mentoring by the experienced personnel.
- Well qualified Staff
- Well equipped laboratories
- Tie up with British Council Library