IIFM RankingView Top Management colleges in India
Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 24 months
Full-Time 60 months
Full-Time 12 months
Reasons to join
- IIFM provides a platform to outstanding talented students in the field of the forest management related system, meets the need of Indian forestry also provides updated information on forestry management via magazines and journals.
- Carried out research activities in the concern to manage forestry sustainably while using latest techniques and methodologies for development of forest in the country.
- IIFM provides 100% placements assistance, highest CTC offered in last year was 14lacs and an average package was 7.2lacs and the best part is college provides various internships also with a good stipend range, Maximum roles offered were assistant manager, program manager, researcher, consultant etc.
- Inculcate the spirit of research in students and to promote high-quality research publications so IIFM started Budding Research Award to the students.
- Students are provided with an enthusiastic atmosphere to perform best in their individual field of interest.
- Exciting prizes and medals are rewarded in the institute to keep the peace and a competition in students provides scholarships to the deserving candidate.
Faculty members are very good and rigorously trained. The teaching method is unique for each professor. All the professors have very a rich experience about their subject and have good practical knowledge too.
Dr. Tejinder Singh
(Director of College)
Institute awards, scholarships, fellowships, prizes, and medals in accordance with the rules and by laws.
More about Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal (IIFM) is an autonomous Institute of Ministry Environment, Forest, and Climate Change, a Public Institute of sectoral management established in 1982 by a MOEFC.
IIFM has an accreditation with a government of India (GOI) and Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency(SIDA). IIFM focuses on the growth of managerial human resources in the area of forest, Environment and Natural Resources Management. In 2016 Ministry of Human Research Development, Government of India provided 8th Rank in the country under the category of National Institute.
Courses offered by IIFM is Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management (PGDFM), Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), M.Phil (Natural Resource Management).
Institute had collaboration with international organizations and Universities like UNDP, Cambridge University, and Oxford Forestry Institute for training and placements. IIFM has world class infrastructure with Wifi Campus, High tech labs, and numerous outbound activities.