IIM Bangalore, IIMB RankingView Top Management colleges in India
Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Rating||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 24 months
Part-Time 12 months
Part-Time 48 months
Part-Time 12 months
Part-Time 34 months
Reasons to join
- IIMB has world-class infrastructure.
- Facilitates excellence in teaching, research, consulting and other professional activities.
- Computing Facilities.
- Modern Library.
- Music and Art Room.
- Food Joints.
- Excellent Accommodation for hostel students.
A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at Indian Institute of Management, Banglore in its various departments.
Prof. Narasimhan MS
(Chairman of College)
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is offering many scholarship options such as:
- Aditya Birla Scholarship
- OPJEMS Scholarship
- Citi Women's Leader Award
- Societe Generale Global Solution Centre India Scholarship
- Siddhartha Padam Award
- Bennett Scholarship
- IIMB PGP Alumni First Batch (1976) Scholarship
- Sir Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship
- Hindustan Unilever / T Thomas Scholarship
Scholarship available for :
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
Partner Banks :
More about IIM Bangalore: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a premier management institute in India. IIMB has carved a niche for itself among the top management schools in the world – an Institute with an international reputation for its postgraduate and doctoral level programmes. It has a strong reputation in management research, consulting and executive education. IIMB’s distinctive feature is its strong focus on leadership skills that are necessary to succeed in today’s dynamic business environment. The Institute’s faculty members are globally respected academicians who are experts in various disciplines with experience in diverse domains and sectors.