About Indian Institute of Management, Indore
IIM Indore was established in the year 1996 with an aim to provide quality education in the field of management. IIM Indore is the sixth addition of most popular Indian Institute of Management (IIM) family of management schools. The institute has well qualified and experienced faculty members. The vision & mission of the IIM Indore is to evolve as a contextually relevant business school with world-class academic standards & also to dominant presence in all segments of management education in India and abroad.
Courses at Indian Institute of Management, Indore
IIM, Indore offers Postgradaute programme in Management, Fellow Programme in Management, Executive Postgraduate programme in Management, Postgradaute programme in Management for Executive and five years integrated programme in Management.
Courses Offered at Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Post Graduate Cirtificate Programe in Capital MarketDuration : 3 - 6 Months | Fees : NAView Course Details
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)Duration : 9 - 12 Months | Fees : 10 to 12 LakhView Course Details
- Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executive (PGPX)Duration : 9 - 12 Months | Fees : 8 to 10 LakhView Course Details
- Faculty Development ProgrammeDuration : Less than 3 Months | Fees : NAView Course Details
- Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives (PGPMX) - Ras Al KhaimahDuration : 9 - 12 Months | Fees :View Course Details
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) at Ras Al Khaimah (RAK), UAEDuration : 9 - 12 Months | Fees : 50K to 1 LakhView Course Details
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business AdministrationDuration : 9 - 12 Months | Fees : 1 to 2 LakhView Course Details
- Certificate Programme in Management for Public Sector ExecutivesDuration : 9 - 12 Months | Fees :View Course Details
- Fellow Programme in Management (Industry)Duration : 1 - 2 Years | Fees : 5 to 6 LakhView Course Details
- Certificate Programme in E-Governance (CPEG)Duration : 9 - 12 Months | Fees : 5 to 6 LakhView Course Details
- Certificate Course in Business Management for Defence OfficersDuration : 9 - 12 Months | Fees :View Course Details
Eminent Faculty Members at Indian Institute of Management, Indore
A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at Indian Institute of Management Indore in its various departments.
Name- Madhusri Shrivastava
Qualification- M.A., Diploma in Higher Education, M.Phil., Ph.D.
About Faculty- Madhusri Shrivastava is faculty in the area of Communication. She has over three decades of experience in teaching Business Communication, Mass Communication, English literature and language at the postgraduate and undergraduate levels. She has a Ph.D. in Cultural Studies from the Department of Communication and Journalism, Pune University.
Name- Shweta Kushal
Qualification- M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
About Faculty- Dr. Shweta Kushal is a faculty member in the area of Communication. She has earned her doctorate in English Literature from the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India. She has taught various aspects of English Literature to undergraduate students of the University of Delhi such as Postcolonial Literature and Literary Theory and Criticism.
Name- Joysankar Bhattacharya
Qualification- B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D (University of Siena, Italy)
About Faculty- Joysankar Bhattacharya received his Ph.D. (Economics) in 2010 from the Faculty of Political Economy, University of Siena, Italy. He has held 4-year Fellowship during his Ph.D. granted by DSU (Diritto allo Studio Universitario) and was a Visiting Fellow at the Queen Elizabeth House, Oxford University, U K during 2007-08..