IIMU,IIM RankingView Top Management colleges in India
Featured coursesView all courses
|Course||Total Course Fee|
Full-Time 24 months 180 seats
Full-Time 1 months
Full-Time 2 months
Full-Time 15 months
Full-Time 60 months
Reasons to join
- In 2017, IIMU was ranked 15 in India by NIRF ( National Institutional Ranking Framework) in management schools.
- IIM Udaipur has collaboration with international Universities like EDHEC and EM Normandie in France; HHL Leipzig School of Management, European Business School, and Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg in Germany for student exchange program.
- IIM faculty use innovative teaching methodologies to develop students professionally.
- Leading companies visit every year for the Final placements and Summer internships.
- Focus on upholding highest Academic standards.
- IIMU rated among top 5 Indian Business Schools based on research published in leading global journals.
- IIM provides scholarships to the needfull candidates on the basis of academics record.
Institute has professionally qualified and experienced faculty which help students to develop knowledge, skills and use innovative techniques for learning and grooming the students. IIMU currently has 31 full-time faculty members most of them are PhDs or are Fellows at top schools in India, Europe, and North America.
Mr. Janat Shah
(Director of College)
IIMU offers various Scholarships to the need for Candidates
- Merit-based scholarship scheme.
- Scholarship Scheme for Top Class Education of Scheduled Castes Students by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Scholarship Scheme forTop Class Education of Scheduled Tribes Students – Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Scheme Scholarship for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities.
- Mukhya Mantri Sarvajan Uchcha Shiksha Scheme.
Scholarship available for :
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
More about Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur)
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur), Rajasthan is one of the Seven IIMs added to the IIMs family as per the announcement made by the Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry in 2008 and founded autonomous in 2011, Prof.Janat Shah is the director and Mr.C.K Birla holds the chairmanship at IIM Udaipur. IIMU was ranked 15 in India by NIRF ( National Institutional Ranking Framework) in management category. and 5th in Research field.
In October 2016 IIM Udaipur was relocated to its permanent campus on a 300-acre site situated in Balicha about 8 km from the old city. IIMU is the first IIMs to move to its permanent campus still construction is continuing, the classrooms, hostels, mess, library and all other essential functions are all fully operational.Institute provides an inclusive environment for the growth of students.
With the best faculty and infrastructure, IIM Udaipur aims to produce the best managers in the world to lead the Indian economy. Continuous research and training programs in collaboration with other institutes, IIM Udaipur aims at touching new standards in the field of Managerial studies.
IIMU having a two Placement Committees (one for PGP and one for PGPX), Institute provides summer internships and Final Placements, Leading Companies visited on campus for final placements and Summer internships,15% of the batch received PPOs (Pre placement opportunities)based on their performance during the summer internship.Institute provides financial support to the need full candidates on the basis of there performance in academics and central government provides scholarships to a student on basis of category wise and Disabilities.